Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP as well as hapless dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I post my daily life: my highs, lows and everything between. My family relocated to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4 I was able to join my parents. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I aimed to make them proud and had a clear vision for success. I thought my life would be the same way as I graduated from college, get an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin an family. The lifestyle I had thought I would have was not what it turned out to be. In 2013 I found myself dreading going to my corporate job because the pay and prestige did not bring me joy- I felt that I was throwing my time and energy to earn a living but I knew that I had a destiny. I had a passion for exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked the new direction in my life. I found my calling in personal training. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth in the year 2021. In this field, there are not many Asian women. It is my goal to become a catalyst in the industry to provide quality coaching to empower others to become a healthier and happier individual by developing the most sustainable life that meets their individual goals and needs. Additionally, I aim to motivate others to follow the goals they have set for themselves in order to achieve whatever they would like to accomplish. In the beginning of my job, the passing of my mom was the most devastating blow to my life. To be in Heaven she now rests in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. But I still carry the memory of her daily. Life really does have the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even when we're unable to see the lesson at the moment. The passing of my mother has altered my life in a variety of ways. It is my belief that her passing gave me the opportunity to begin a new chapter. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. It was now time for her to move on to the next chapter of her life and my chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. In my 30's, it is the first time I really feel I'm living my life. My intention in telling my story is to inform you that, you are not the only one. I would like you to feel that love is real and that a therapy session can be normal. Your health is truly your greatest asset. I pray that you live the life you want to live and that you die without regrets, as death is the sole thing promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Alina Alekseeva and Alicia Witt feet and legs

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Read more about Analyse Talavera